We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that we use is the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note that Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing. We cannot guarantee that the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS and FedEx) will not damage or lose your product. We also cannot guarantee that once the carrier delivers your product, it will not be stolen or damaged. Once the product leaves our warehouse, we are no longer responsible for any damage or loss, and once the carrier delivers your product to the address you provided, you assume all responsibility for the product’s safety.
We always pack up and prepare your order for pickup when we say we will. However, please keep in mind that weather, holidays, or other events might delay carrier pickup or delivery of the package to you, so delivery times are an estimate only. All estimates assume residential delivery; commercial addresses do not deliver on Saturdays.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders in the State of Florida will be charged 7% sales tax.
Return and Refund Policy
At Tactical Cheetah strives to provide our customers with excellent customer service. Due to the nature of some products, returns may not be acceptable. Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for further details. Items that leave the USA are non-returnable. Warranties may be voided on items that leave the USA. You must return a copy of the packing slip for the item purchased.
What Qualifies for a return?
- Products shipped within the past 30 days
- Products is an unopened and saleable condition
- Defective Products
Products that do not qualify for a return:
- Non-Stock, special order, custom, discontinued or sale items
- Products shipped over 30 days
All products returned may be subject to a 25% restocking fee so please choose carefully.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Contact us if you have any questions on how to return your item to us: email@example.com
If your package is lost please send Customer Service and email. Each customer is provided with a tracking number for their package via Email when your order is shipped.
Our Customer Service Representatives will check the status of your shipment. If it shows that your package has been received our customer service representatives will provide you with the following detailed instructions. It is important that you follow these steps if you are asking for a refund for a lost package. Due to an increase in fraud it is Tactical Cheetah Corporate Policy not to issue a refund unless the Buyer follows the following instructions.
This may be an inconvenience and we fully understand but we strive to keep our cost down and in order to provide quality products at competitive pricing we have put these procedures in place.
- Contact Tactical Cheetah Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact your post office and initiate a trace on the package. Sometimes the package is simply there, awaiting pickup. Ask to speak with your postmaster who will check with your carrier.
- Please, do ask your family and neighbors. Many packages are simply laid aside by a family member and then forgotten. In some cases, your postal carrier will leave the items with a neighbor because s/he doesn’t want to leave it outside.
- If these measures listed above do not work file a THEFT/FRAUD/MISDELIVERY/REPORT with the US POSTAL INSPECTOR.
- Send Tactical Cheetah Customer Service a copy of the US Postal Inspector resolution of their investigation. We will review their findings and process for a replacement or a refund.
- If your order is over $100.00 a Police Report will be required in addition to the US Postal Inspector report. A copy of the complete report must be received in order to process a refund or replacement item.
- In some cases, if a customer fails to return the lost package after a replacement item has been delivered we may start a mail fraud investigation which is a felony.